Spiritualism is the Religion Science, and Philosophy of continuous life, based upon the demonstrated fact of communication, by means of mediumship, with those who live in the Spirit World.
- Religion: because it strives to understand and to comply with the physical, mental and spiritual Laws of Nature, which are also the Laws of God.
- Science: because it investigates, analyzes and classifies facts and manifestations of Spirit.
- Philosophy: because it studies the Laws of Nature both on the seen and unseen sides of life and bases its conclusions upon present, observed facts. It accepts statements of observed facts of past ages and conclusions drawn therefrom, when sustained by reason and by results of observed facts of the present day.
Natural Law describes the universal Laws on which both Spiritual and Natural Order (the mathematics and geometry expressed by all LIFE) are based. There are 3 primary Universal Laws (unlimited in expression):
- Love, which is Giving (love).
- Karma, which is Getting (what you gave—love or fear) and
- Grace, which is Gratitude (forgiving).
Natural Law is demonstrated through (but not limited to) the following:
A Spiritualist is one who believes, as the basis of his or her religion or philosophy, in the communication between this and the Spirit World by means of mediumship and who endeavors to mold his or her character and conduct in accordance with the highest teachings derived from such communication.
A Medium is one whose organism is sensitive to vibrations from the spirit world and through whose instrumentality, intelligences in that world are able to convey messages and produce the phenomena of Spiritualism.
A Spiritualist Healer is one who, either through one’s own inherent powers or through mediumship, is able to impart vital, curative force to pathologic conditions.
Phenomena describes a wide variety of Spirit communications and manifestations including clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, healing, levitation, materialization, automatic writing/drawing/painting, trance, and “table-tipping”. Phenomena is used to demonstrate the continuity of life.